Deloitte Digital's Digital DNA Summit in Amsterdam sees innovators gather
Leading innovators in the digital transformation of businesses gathered at Deloitte Digital's Digital DNA Summit held in Amsterdam last week.
Hosted at the Kromhouthal, the summit brought together some of the world's foremost thinkers on digital strategy and leadership.
Speakers shared views on how companies can 'rewire' their operations for the digital age by transforming both external and internal structures and processes through innovation.
- October's issue of the Business Review Europe magazine - OUT NOW!
- Feature: GE Electric's Deborah Sherry on how the company is digitising global brands
- Siemens and industry experts state digitalisation must rapidly accelerate to counter economic uncertainty
Deloitte has also published a supplementary report designed 'to help company's assess their digital maturity levels', highlighting three areas of focus for transforming digital practice: leadership, talent and organisational design.
It presents case studies of forward-thinking companies relevant to each area, including the likes of Valve, Alliance Boots and British Airways. To read the report in full, click here.
Speakers at the event included Dr. Werner Vogels, Chief Technology Officer at Amazon, and Kevin Nolan, President & CEO of GE Appliances.
- Leadership development remains critical to successLeadership & Strategy
- Five Minutes With: Björn Dufwenberg, MD at Strat7 AdvisoryLeadership & Strategy
- Building bridges between management and productivityLeadership & Strategy
- How analogous inspiration can solve your strategic deadlockLeadership & Strategy