EY REPORT: Image Change Makes Africa the Second Most Attractive Region
By Skills Junction
May 19, 2020
All this week, we have analysed the fallout from EY's Africa Attractiveness Survey, which has seen a comparative increase in FDI appeal, despite ongoing strife in the north of the continent.
- EY REPORT: Top 10 Attractive FDI Countries in Africa
- FDI Hotspots in Africa: Where Is the Money Coming From and Going To?
Here we wrap things up as EY itself pinpoints the key statistics to come from the annual review:
- Securing the digital future of Qatar, with Microsoft and EYTechnology
- UAE, Qatar, Saudi in top 6 FDI emerging markets – KearneyLeadership & Strategy
- EY report on how tech companies can address supply chainsLeadership & Strategy
- Assess risk with EY’s Virtual Internal Auditor platformTechnology